January 21, 2017, 05:44:15 AM

Author Topic: Posting links in signature  (Read 426 times)

Offline Ayesha999

• Swamp Slug
Posting links in signature
« on: October 23, 2015, 09:33:12 AM »
So i tried posting my incubator here as u all have such awesome links & it did not work out as my signature !! will try again any help is welcome :D

http://dragcave.net/user/Ayesha999

ok just a link to my scroll is ok too now...i tried using a profile pic from the given ones in here & its not showing ...Grrrrr i really don't know how to use a Forum lol
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 05:02:30 AM by Ryuujo »

Offline Ryuujo

• Sleepyhead
  • Mod Chick
  • Swamp Legend
Re: Posting links
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 04:56:56 AM »
Hi there!

Do you mean posting dragons in your signature? You just go to your forum profile -> modify profile -> forum profile  and you will see a box where you can add a signature. Above the box and the emoticons you will see an egg icon with dc written on it. If you press it, you will see this: [ dc ][ /dc ].
Now you just add the code of one of your dragons in the middle like this but without spaces [ dc ] 33qSH [ /dc ] and you will see this in your signature when you save your profile:
You can do this multiple times with the code of other eggs/hatchlings and simply change them once they grow up.

If you want a little info box with your scroll stats linking to your scroll, you can make one here for example (scroll down to signature generator: http://eatw.net/tool.html
Once generated, you just add the link you get to your signature (see above)
It will look like this:
  • Killed a motherboard again...  :reaper:
Ryuujo

Offline scaree

• Swamp Slug
Re: Posting links in signature
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 04:26:24 PM »
Thank you - this is exactly what I wanted to kno, too. I used to be able to coax what I wanted out of html but I forgot it all!.